The Cook:30.2 cookbook captures all 24 meals in the second delicious season of this popular television series.
The amazing, full-color photographs of each dish, along with the hundreds of preparation and presentation photographs demonstrating each step, will fill you with confidence to try each mouth-watering recipe.
- 24 chapters of delicious recipes, one for each episode of the programme.
- Every episode has around 5 different meal components to prepare and recipes for each one.
- Each chapter has a flowchart of how to multi-task and prepare a meal the way a chef would.
- All recipes can be prepared on their own so this book can also be used like a normal cookbook.
- Large 235 pages, full colour photographs of each recipe.
Cook:30.2 can be purchased here.
Below: Jeremy Dixon demonstrates a recipe included in 'Cook:30.2' on 3ABN. ...Read more